Wednesday 12 March, 2014

Going to on ground works of reaching people and spreading Moditva.

2004 NDA lost because of little price raise and over confidence and we paid heavy prices in 10 years.

  • I don't want to be continue paying.
  • I don't want any of my soldier brothers to die.
  • I don't want China, Pakistan to get into my land even for an inch. 
  • I don't want to be called as a citizen of third world country.
  • I don't want my country to get exploited by US or western nations any more.
  • I don't want any appeasement politics based on caste or religion to continue which is dividing people and spoiling my nation.
  • I don't want my country people to be victim of terrorism, naxalism any more.
  • I don't want my country resources to be under utilized while we pay high for importing finished product from same resources.
  • I don't want to be governed by corrupt systems due to which my country people are struggling to get what they deserve. 
  • I don't want to be cynical "yaha kuch nahi badalne wala hai" or "kya farak padne wala hai".

We are the second largest populated, natural resources rich, believer and followers of highest human value "all are equal" principle.

I want my country to be united, strong and self reliant, vishwa guru as it was in its glorious time. It is this "Moditva" which I trust and believe that Narendra Modi can lead us to achieve it. It is not the person but it is the visions and commitments that I support and willing to contribute my effort towards achieving it.

I understand the urgency and I realize the pressure from outside to stop this from happening. I will try at my level to fight against it rather than sitting on fence and commenting.

 Hence Modi hence BJP. Abki baar Modi sarkaar. 
 Vande Mataram